Product features and selling points:
- The fastest USB device available on the market today, compatible with all USB 1.1 & 2.0-equipped laptop and desktop computers
- For both beginners and advanced users
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2000 operating systems
- Support for more than 250 different phone models, including the latest Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Vodafone, Alcatel, LG 3G, Sharp 3G, and Siemens phones
- Many advanced service options
- Simultaneous flashing of many different phone models (e.g. 10 phones at the same time) on a single computer
- Solve most software-related problems on Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Sharp 3G and LG 3G phones
- Outstanding speed support (1.8 Mbps, 2 × faster than 921600)
- BB5 phone flashing in only 2.27 min
- Enable NetMonitor on all DCT4 Nokia phones
- Unlock MMC cards
- Direct unlock (no need to enter codes manually)
- Stand-alone software
- Easily upgradeable
- User-friendly interface
- The’Try and Buy’ option enabled (Trial Mode 10×15 min *)
- No need for external power supply for 99% supported phones
- Low CPU usage (e.g. 5 MT Boxes working on the same PC use only about 3% of your CPU power
- Support for all flash chip models included: new 3220, 6020, 6030, 7260, etc.
- Extensive electronic testing before final release in order to ensure product quality and stability
- PKD-1 emulator to enable use of Phœnix software
- Griffin Team Virtual COM Port
- BB5 USB flashing
- BB5 .ask to .rpl calculation
*For example, if you buy a Nokia MT Box you trial time runs for 150 minutes; the unlock time for Sony Ericsson phones is 10 seconds; thus, 150 minutes = 9000 seconds = 900 unlocked Sony Ericsson phones, i.e. 900×0.50 = €450.
The same holds true for Sony Ericsson MT Boxes: they can use Nokia software for 10×15 minutes.
Please note that after your trial period has expired you will no longer be able to use the Nokia MT Box with Sony Ericsson software and vice versa.